Hotel Clariana is a 44 room independent boutique hotel, situated in one of Downtown San Jose's iconic historic landmark buildings. Originally built in 1913 by the Young Men's Christian Association, this building served as their main facility which included a billiards room, reading room, assembly room, swimming pool and 75 dormitory rooms available for rent. These rooms became critical during World War I as hundreds of soldiers passed through town. The building was designed by local architect, William E. Binder, in the classical Beaux-Arts style that was used extensively in American architecture from 1880-1920. The building today is listed in the National Register of Historic Places as a contributing building in the San Jose Downtown Commercial Historic District.
- Fitness Center
- Free Business Center
- Free In-Room Wi-Fi
- Free On-Site Parking
- Gift Shop
- In-House Meeting Tech/Audio-Visual Support
- Lobby Entertainment
- On-Site Concierge
Meetings & Events
- Number of Meeting Rooms 1
- Largest Meeting Room Size 110 sq. ft.
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Total Meeting Space 180 sq. ft.
- Capacity of Largest Meeting Room 110 sq. ft.
- Rooms Description 34 King, 10 Doubles
- Number of Rooms 44
- Ballroom Size 1200 sq. ft. (40'X30')
* Please check with this business directly to confirm the information listed here is the most current.